Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Homemade Shepherds Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Shepherds Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding On The Best Foods Will Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
Something that some of you may already understand is that by eating the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. Its also wise to realize that there are foods that you’ll want to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. These types of foods are packed with bad fat and also have little or no nutritional value. In this posting we are going to be going over foods that you ought to be eating that can help you stay in good health.
Your primary meals should also contain fish such as salmon or lean proteins, as these will also be in a position to help your health. You will notice that salmon is also full of Omega-3 and other nutrients. Protein is vital for your diet, however you don’t have to eat huge amounts, as a 3 ounces is all you really need. It’s also advisable to trim off any fats that you find on the specific meats that you’re planning to eat.
By following a number of the suggestions above you will find that you will end up living a healthier life. Also if you eliminate all the refined food that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade shepherds pie recipe. You can have homemade shepherds pie using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Homemade Shepherds Pie:
- You need of onion.
- Prepare of hamburger.
- Take of large potatoes.
- Prepare of whole kernel corn.
- Provide of cream cheese.
- Prepare of cup of milk.
- Prepare of 13×9 cake aluminum cake tin.
- Take of shredded four cheese, cheese.
Instructions to make Homemade Shepherds Pie:
- Peel the potatoes so there's no skin. Then cut them into medium cubes..
- Take an onion and chop it into tiny pieces..
- Cook the 2.25 lbs of hamburger with the chopped onions in the hamburger as you're browning it. Takes about 7 minutes to brown the meat with the tiny pieces of onion for flavor..
- While you're browning the hamburger and onions, boil the cubes of the potatoes on another burner to save time. Boil until you take a piece of potato out and take a fork and see if it mashes easily with the fork. Takes about 10 minutes to make the potatoes soft enough to mash with a fork.
- After the meat is browned. Spread the hamburger at the bottom of the aluminum tin to make the bottom layer..
- Then strain the potatoes out of the pot. Then put the potatoes from the strainer into the pot you just used. Then put in the pot the 1/2 cup of milk and take a fork and mash the potatoes. Keep mashing with the fork and stirring the potatoes. When they're all mashed if it's not the consistency you want if you want it more watery then add more milk..
- After the potatoes are the right consistency, add the cream cheese not all at once but in bits and taste while you're adding to get the flavor of the potatoes that you want..
- Take the 2 cans of corn and make a layer of corn over the hamburger in the cake tin..
- Take the potatoes that taste the way you want and spread it on top of the corn. To make a layer that doesn't mix with the corn, pour the potatoes in clumps all over the corn and then carefully spread the potatoes to make the top layer..
- Take the 2 cups of shredded cheese and layer the top of the potatoes..
- Take the tin with the shepherds pie and put it in the oven at 325° for 20 minutes or longer if you want the potatoes browner..
- Then eat and enjoy. Great meal that doesn't take too long!!.
It is hearty, comforting, and can warm you up on chilly nights. Homemade Shepherd's Pie – A quick and easy twist on the classic shepherd's pie recipe that's hearty, comforting and delicious! Try this tasty and timeless recipe for Homemade Shepher'd Pie. Combine beef, potatoes and tomatoes in this hearty dish that makes for perfect cozy comfort food, or double the. These useful spices can be used to cook so many different meals!
If you find this Homemade Shepherds Pie recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.