Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Corn Nachos with Quick Cheese Dip recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Corn Nachos with Quick Cheese Dip recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Decide To Eat.
Something that some of you may already know is that by ingesting the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food place. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are generally foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nourishment. For this reason we are going to be going over the foods that you should be ingesting that will have a good effect on your health.
In terms of sitting down to dinner you should also think about lean proteins as well as fish such as salmon. The fact that salmon is also loaded with Omega-3 is just one of the reasons it is a good choice, but it additionally contains other essential nutrients you will need. Now when you choose to have a steak for supper one thing you should remember is that 3 ounces will provide you with all the protein you will require for the day. In order to reduce your fat intake you should cut off any noticeable fat before you prepare the meats.
For those of you who want to start living a much healthier life the tips above can help you do that. Something that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can purchase in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to corn nachos with quick cheese dip recipe. You can have corn nachos with quick cheese dip using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Corn Nachos with Quick Cheese Dip:
- Take 1 cup of maize flour.
- Take 1/2 cup of wheat flour.
- Use 1/4 tsp of turmeric.
- Take 1/2 tsp of pepper powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 2 tsp of oil.
- Take of water to knead.
- Get of oil for frying.
- Prepare 3 slices of Cheddar cheese.
- Use 3 tbsp of Milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sriracha sauce.
- Use 7-8 of pickled Cornichons.
Instructions to make Corn Nachos with Quick Cheese Dip:
- In a large mixing bowl take maize flour and wheat flour, add turmeric, pepper, salt and oil..
- Mix well making sure all the spices are combined well. Now add water and knead to stiff and smooth dough adding water as required..
- Pinch a ball sized dough, and dust it with wheat flour. Roll out the dough to a slightly thick disk, dusting wheat flour as required..
- Prick the rolled out dough with a fork, preventing from puffing up while frying or if you are going to bake them then don't..
- Trim the sides and cut into triangle pieces..
- Now drop the chips into the medium hot oil, or bake in preheated oven at 180 degree celcius for 25 minutes..
- Fry on low to medium flame stirring in between until the nachos turn crisp and golden brown (about 10 minutes)..
- Drain off the chips over kitchen paper and serve with the cheese dip or store it in an airtight container for a month..
- For the cheese dip, Tear cheese slices and add them to a bowl, add in the milk and sriracha sauce and microwave it for 30 seconds..
- Take it out of the microwave and mix it, if the cheese is not melted by now pop it back for a few seconds..
- Once fully melted, chop cornichons and add it to the bowl. Mix and enjoy with the nachos..
- Please tag @appetizing.adventure on Instagram if you try this..
Place the diced tomatoes, processed cheese, chicken meat, sour cream, green onion, taco seasoning, and jalapeno AMAZING. I found this recipe searching for a quick slowcooker dip to make. Cornitos makes the best nacho chips. The tangy, lemony flavour of Peri Peri masala in a crunchy, crispy nacho with the tangy spicy salsa that packs a punch! Nachos with melted cheese sauce, salsa, corn cobs.
If you find this Corn Nachos with Quick Cheese Dip recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.