Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Easy Shrimp Fried Rice recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Shrimp Fried Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Shrimp Fried Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Boost Your Mood.
Most of us think that comfort foods are bad for us and that we have to keep away from them. Sometimes, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be super nutritious and good for you. There are some foods that really can raise your moods when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
It’s not difficult to fight your bad mood when you eat grains. Quinoa, barley, teff, millet, etc are all good for helping you feel happier. These foods fill you up better and that can help elevate your moods also. Feeling hungry can be awful! These grains can improve your mood since it’s not at all hard for your body to digest them. You digest these foods faster than other foods which can help promote your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel more pleasant, mood wise.
You can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are not good for you to feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy shrimp fried rice recipe. To cook easy shrimp fried rice you need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Shrimp Fried Rice:
- Take 1 lb of large shrimp (without shell and cleaned).
- You need 1 box of instant rice (all 4 bags).
- Take 2/3 cup of frozen peas.
- Take 1/4 cup of clam juice.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of green onions.
- You need 2/3 cup of frozen carrots.
- Use 1/3 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
Instructions to make Easy Shrimp Fried Rice:
- In a large pot bring 8 cups of water to a boil, add rice and cook following directions on box.
- drain rice and set aside.
- add olive oil to large skillet add onions and pepper let simmer for 3 mins then add shrimp.
- cook shrimp 5 mins then add veggies cook 5 mins longer.
- add rice to shrimp mix and soy sauce to rice and mix.
- for spicy rice add 1tablespoon on chillie sauce (your choice).
Plus, it's satisfying enough to be served on its own, and it's incredibly easy to make. Easy shrimp fried rice is just as good as takeout! Shrimp fried rice is fast, easy and healthy to make! Here's how to make it in no time. Heat the olive oil in a very large skillet or wok over medium high heat.
If you find this Easy Shrimp Fried Rice recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.