Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Hummus Chicken Casserole recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Hummus Chicken Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hummus Chicken Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing The Right Foods Will Help You Stay Fit As Well As Healthy.
With regards to the foods that you eat, you will notice that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. Something that you should never eat no matter what is the different foods that you will acquire at all of those take out places. These sorts of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have almost no nutritional value. In this article we are going to be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you stay healthy and balanced.
Your primary meals should also contain fish such as salmon or perhaps lean proteins, as these will also be in a position to help your health. The great thing about salmon is that along with other nutrients it is also loaded with Omega-3. And whenever it comes to lean protein, you should bear in mind that you only need to have about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. In addition before cooking your steak you really need to trim the fat that you can see from it to keep from eating extra fat.
If you determine that your health is important to you, you ought to take these tips to heart. One thing that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can buy in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hummus chicken casserole recipe. You can have hummus chicken casserole using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Hummus Chicken Casserole:
- Provide 1 lb of shredded chicken.
- You need 16 oz of "everything" flavored hummus.
- Get 15 oz of "Patak's" Korma curry.
- Take 1 cup of tahini.
- Use 1 cup of garbanzo beans.
- Take 2 tsp of turmeric.
- Use 1 tsp of chili powder.
- Provide 1 of large pinch kosher salt and black pepper.
Instructions to make Hummus Chicken Casserole:
- Mix all ingredients together in a casserole dish. Cover. Bake at 350° for approximately 30 minutes or until chicken is heated through. If mixture is too dry, add some coconut milk.
- Variations; Coconut milk, other curries, cardamom, parsely, cilantro, scallions, chives, cayenne, crushed pepper flakes, coriander, corn, poppy seeds, sesame seeds, sumac, lemon, tomato, fenugreek, paprika, shallots, celery, bacon, habanero, oregano.
Sprinkle the paprika over the hummus. Smokey hummus takes baked chicken from boring to something exciting again. Roasted summer vegetables makes this a quick, complete meal! Perfect for a healthy week night dinner that is gluten free and dairy free. Lay the four chicken breasts evenly on top, then cover each chicken breast with the hummus so that the entire breast is covered.
If you find this Hummus Chicken Casserole recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.