Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Michael C's Victoria Sponge Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Michael C's Victoria Sponge Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Boost Your Mood.
Mostly, people have been conditioned to think that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and should be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be perfectly healthy and good for us to eat. There are several foods that really can raise your moods when you eat them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, can be really great at fighting back depression. You need to be sure, however, that what you make includes the egg yolk. The yolk is the part of the egg that is the most important in terms of helping you cheer up. Eggs, the egg yolks particularly, are loaded with B vitamins. B vitamins can be terrific for elevating your mood. This is because they help improve the function of your neural transmitters, the parts of your brain that dictate your mood. Eat an egg and be happy!
As you can see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you want to feel better! Try a couple of of these hints instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to michael c's victoria sponge cake recipe. To make michael c's victoria sponge cake you only need 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Michael C's Victoria Sponge Cake:
- You need 8 oz of Butter.
- Provide 8 oz of Caster Sugar.
- Provide 4 large of Eggs.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Vanilla Essence.
- Use 9 oz of Self-Raising Flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Milk.
Steps to make Michael C's Victoria Sponge Cake:
- Preheat the oven to 160°C/325°F..
- Line and grease two 8 inch or 7 1/2 inch sandwich cake tins..
- Cream the butter until light and fluffy then add in the sugar..
- Beat in the vanilla..
- Fold in the flour using a large metal spoon..
- Add enough milk to give a soft dropping consistency..
- Divide the mixture between the two cake tins..
- Bake for 25 minutes..
- Transfer to a wire wrack to cool..
- VARIATIONS!! Chocolate; replace vanilla with a teaspoon of cocoa mixed with a teaspoon of water. Coffee; replace vanilla with a teaspoon of coffee mixed with a teaspoon of water. Orange; replace vanilla with the grated rind of 1 orange. Lemon; replace vanilla with the grated rind of 1 lemon..
If you find this Michael C's Victoria Sponge Cake recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.