Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Turkey Taco Stuffed Tomatoes & Bell Peppers recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Turkey Taco Stuffed Tomatoes & Bell Peppers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Turkey Taco Stuffed Tomatoes & Bell Peppers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Overall Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Decide To Eat.
One thing that some of you may already know is that by consuming the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food spot. You will find that the nutrition in these sorts of is non existent and the unwanted side effects can be very bad. In this posting we shall be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you remain in good health.
Nuts and different seeds will be a much better option when you are searching for a quick snack to enjoy. You will come to discover that these snack items tend to be loaded with Omega-3 and Omega-6, although some nuts and seeds will have more than others. Your system will use these types of fatty acids as a source for creating hormones that your body demands to stay healthy. A few of these hormones that are needed are only able to be produced by having these fatty acids in your diet.
For those of you who want to get started living a much healthier life the tips above will be able to help you do that. The pre packaged highly processed foods that you can find in any store is in addition not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to turkey taco stuffed tomatoes & bell peppers recipe. To make turkey taco stuffed tomatoes & bell peppers you only need 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Turkey Taco Stuffed Tomatoes & Bell Peppers:
- You need 1 lb of ground turkey.
- You need 1 T of Mexican oregano.
- Use 1 t of ground coriander seed.
- Take 1 of orange bell pepper; small dice.
- You need 2 of jalapeños; minced.
- Provide 2 of shallots; small dice.
- Get 3 clove of garlic; minced.
- Use 14.5 oz of fiire roasted diced tomatoes.
- Take 3/4 C of salsa.
- You need 3 of green bell peppers.
- Provide 3 of large tomatoes.
- Provide of vegetable oil; as needed.
- Prepare of kosher salt & black pepper; as needed.
Steps to make Turkey Taco Stuffed Tomatoes & Bell Peppers:
- Split green bell peppers in half vertically and remove ribs and seeds. Toss with enough vegetable oil to coat. Roast at 400° for 20 minutes. Set aside..
- Heat 1 T of oil in a large,tall saute pan. Add turkey. Season with Mexican oregano, salt, and pepper..
- Sear one side well without stirring on medium-high heat for approximately 4 minutes..
- Add bell pepper, shallots, and jalapenos. Stir. Cook until meat is almost completely cooled, then add garlic and tomatoes. Cook for 1 minute..
- Add salsa. Stir. Cook 1 minute..
- Slice the stems off the tomatoes and hollow out the inside..
- Stuff each tomato and bell pepper with taco mixture. Set on baking tray or in cast iron or oven-safe pan..
- Bake at 400° for approximately 10 minutes or until tomatoes begin to soften..
- Variations; Roasted bell peppers or garlic, poblano, habanero, bacon, corn, red or green bell pepper, sour cream, crema, chipotle, serrano, ancho chile, pineapple, mango, vinegar, avocado, beer, thyme,zucchini, squash, scallions, chives, cayenne, cotija, queso fresco, chihuahua, goat cheese, cilantro, chile powder, cumin, mint, tamarind, spinach, celery, celery seed, worchestershire, paprika, smoked paprika, crushed pepper flakes, corn, sofrito,.
If you find this Turkey Taco Stuffed Tomatoes & Bell Peppers recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.