Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Lee's Hickory Smoked Pulled Pork recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lee's Hickory Smoked Pulled Pork recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Selecting The Best Foods Will Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy.
One thing that some of you may already recognize is that by eating the right foods can have a huge effect on your health. You should also comprehend that there are foods that you’ll need to avoid at all costs and that would be most food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. These types of foods are filled with bad fat and also have very little nutritional value. You will be pleased to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you need to be eating every day.
With regards to sitting down to supper you should in addition think about lean proteins and fish such as salmon. The point that salmon is also loaded with Omega-3 is just one of the reasons why it is a good choice, but it also contains other necessary nutrients you will need. Protein is vital for your diet, however you don’t need to eat a lot, as a 3 ounces is all you truly need. In order to limit your fat intake you should cut off any obvious fat before you prepare the meats.
By following a number of the suggestions above you will notice that you can be living a healthier life. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can find in any store is in addition not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lee's hickory smoked pulled pork recipe. You can have lee's hickory smoked pulled pork using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Lee's Hickory Smoked Pulled Pork:
- Prepare 1 of (5-8 lb) bone in pork shoulder (Butt).
- You need as needed of Your favorite rub.
- Prepare as needed of Prepared yellow mustard.
- Prepare as needed of Hickory chips.
- Prepare as needed of Apple juice.
Instructions to make Lee's Hickory Smoked Pulled Pork:
- Liberally coat your pork shoulder with your rub and then apply a liberal coat of yellow mustard. Put in refrigerator uncovered for at least 12 hours..
- Prepare smoker or grill. Soak hickory chips in hot water for at least 30 minutes. I like my smoker to be between 225-250 degrees..
- Smoke pork shoulder for 2-3 hours with a nice constant smoke. I usually will flip over once. I'm not trying to cook at this point, just smoke..
- When done smoking put pork shoulder in a large roasting pan. Add enough apple cider to come up around 1/2" along the side of your pan. This will become your sauce. Cover with a lid and cook at 225 degrees. This will take some time. For a 7-8 pound shoulder you can figure around 7 hours. I promise you it is worth your time..
- Pork shoulder will be done when you can easily pull out the bone. Refer to picture..
- When cool enough to handle, shred with two forks, your hands or a knife. Season the meat with your rub as you go. Use the sauce left in your pan to moisten the meat. Feeds a crowd. Freezes well. Have fun. Enjoy. Message me with any questions you might have..
Monitor hickory chips and liquid, adding more wood and water, respectively, as needed. It honestly was the best pulled pork that I have ever had.our dinner guests agreed! The second time I made it, I completely covered the pork with yellow mustard prior to. We have a Traeger that uses Hickory pellets so I skipped the first step. Tender, moist, and wonderful smoke flavor to the meat.
If you find this Lee's Hickory Smoked Pulled Pork recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.