Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Tuna Noodle Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Tuna Noodle Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing The Right Foods Can Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
The one thing that some of you may already understand is that by eating the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food location. You will find that the nutrition in these kinds of is non existent and the unwanted side effects will be really bad. In the following paragraphs we are going to be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you remain healthy and balanced.
In addition when it comes to having a dessert after your meals you should think about having various citrus fruits. Most of the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are in addition required for looking after your health. Something you might want to try for one of your desserts is to mix coconut with orange sections and top the mix off with a teaspoon of honey.
Following some of the suggestions above you will see that you’ll be living a healthier life. The pre packaged processed foods that you can discover in any store is additionally not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy tuna noodle casserole recipe. To cook easy tuna noodle casserole you only need 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Tuna Noodle Casserole:
- Use 2 can of Tuna.
- Use 1 can of Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- Use 1 can of Peas.
- Take 1/2 cup of Milk.
- Take 2 cup of Cooked Medium Egg Noodles.
- Use 1/2 cup of Shredded Cheese.
- Use of Chips (I use lays kettle baked original).
Steps to make Easy Tuna Noodle Casserole:
- Pre heat oven to 400°F. Boil water on stove and cook egg noodles..
- In an 8×8 pan, mix milk, peas, tuna, and cream of mushroom soup..
- Place cooked egg noodles in pan with tuna mixture and stir in..
- After the oven is preheated to 400°F, cook casserole for 20 minutes..
- Take casserole out after 20 minutes. Stir. Place chips on top of casserole and sprinkle shredded cheese on top of the chips..
- Put casserole back in oven for another 5 minutes..
- Take out and let it cool down. ENJOY!.
Adding a variety of vegetables makes it more nutritious than the traditional recipe. If you're looking for a healthy tuna noodle casserole made from scratch, look no further! This lightened up tuna noodle casserole is made with a creamy, but light parmesan mushroom sauce, noodles, canned tuna and peas! You'll fall in love with this easy dinner recipe that's bound to become a forever. This Easy Tuna Noodle Casserole recipe came about because I wasn't feeling well one day, and my husband was going to cook for us.
If you find this Easy Tuna Noodle Casserole recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.