Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Rolled pork chops filled with "cheesy surprise" avocado salad a fried potato chips recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Rolled pork chops filled with "cheesy surprise" avocado salad a fried potato chips recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rolled pork chops filled with "cheesy surprise" avocado salad a fried potato chips recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
Most of us have been taught to think that comfort foods are terrible and must be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this is very true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be really nourishing and good for you. There are some foods that actually can raise your moods when you eat them. When you feel a little down and are in need of an emotional boost, try some of these.
Your mood could actually be helped by green tea. You were sure green tea had to be included in this article, right? Green tea is found to be rich in an amino acid known as L-theanine. Research has proved that this amino acid stimulates the production of brain waves. This helps focus your mental energy while at the same time calming your body. You likely already knew how easy it is to become healthy when you consume green tea. Now you know that green tea can improve your mood as well!
So you see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are terrible for you just so to feel better! Try some of these tips instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to rolled pork chops filled with "cheesy surprise" avocado salad a fried potato chips recipe. You can have rolled pork chops filled with "cheesy surprise" avocado salad a fried potato chips using 28 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Rolled pork chops filled with "cheesy surprise" avocado salad a fried potato chips:
- Get of pork chops (de-boned) fat removed.
- Take of salt,.
- Prepare of pepper.
- Get of paprika powder.
- Provide of flour.
- Take of breadcrumbs.
- Get of vegetable or cornflour oil to fry.
- Use of For the stuffing:.
- Use of boiled egg mashed up.
- Prepare of basil.
- Get of parsley.
- Provide of salt,.
- Take of pepper.
- Use of of finely chopped onion.
- Get of grated cheese (I used mild cheddar).
- Get of For Chips:.
- Get of large potatoes cut into 8 wedges.
- Provide of For the salad:.
- Use of Iceberg lettuce.
- Get of tomatoes.
- You need of avocado.
- Take of Spanish onion.
- Take of Salad Dressing:.
- Take of Olive oil.
- Take of lemon juice.
- Prepare of salt,.
- Prepare of pepper,.
- Get of cumin.
Steps to make Rolled pork chops filled with "cheesy surprise" avocado salad a fried potato chips:
- I soaked my meat in milk over night (optional), dry before removing bone and fat from the pork chops and tenderize with a tenderizer hammer, make sure they are nice and thin. Season with salt and pepper. Prepare 3 dishes 1 for flour and paprika mix, 1 for beaten egg and one for breadcrumbs..
- Prepare stuffing: mash boiled egg with a fork, add grated cheese, finely chopped onion, salt, pepper, basil and chopped parsley mix well. With a spoon add generous amount of stuffing to each chops and roll them up like a sausage. Secure it with tooth-picks so they won't open up during cooking. Roll each of them in flour, then egg and last into breadcrumbs and fry on medium heat in generous amount of hot oil (for about 10 minutes), turning them over to get cooked evenly.Dry them on kitchen paper..
- Wash and cut potatoes into 8 wedges boil for 3 minutes, drain then fry them in hot oil. Prepare the salad, cut lettuce, avocado, tomato into small pieces, slice red onion. Mix salad dressing ingredients and pour over salad. Sprinkle potatoes with left over stuffing. ENJOY..
Toss potatoes then push them to the edge. Drizzle your pork chops with a little oil, season them up with some paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, and salt, and then spoon in the filling. The double-dipping of the pork into the egg, then the cheesy crumbs, ensures the coating will stick to the meat. Swiss cheese, tomato, potato salad or fries with coleslaw. Served with soup/salad/french fries/mash potato/vegetable,roll & butter.
If you find this Rolled pork chops filled with "cheesy surprise" avocado salad a fried potato chips recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.