Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Strawberry Cheesecake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Strawberry Cheesecake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Strawberry Cheesecake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Food Items You Choose To Feed On Will Certainly Effect Your Health.
With regards to the foods that you eat, you will recognize that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food place. You will recognize that the nutrition in these varieties of is non existent and the unwanted side effects can be really bad. In this post we’re going to be going over foods that you ought to be eating that can help you stay healthy.
Now when it comes to the primary food items that you have for dinner, you might want to make sure you are eating plenty of fish, especially salmon, and lean protein. The beauty of salmon is that together with other nutrients additionally it is loaded with Omega-3. Protein is vital for your diet, however you don’t have to eat huge amounts, as a 3 ounces is all you really need. Also before cooking your steak you really need to trim the fat that you can see from it to keep from eating extra fat.
For those who want to get started living a much healthier life the tips above can help you do that. Also if you remove all the unhealthy food that you really should not be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to strawberry cheesecake recipe. To make strawberry cheesecake you only need 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Strawberry Cheesecake:
- Use of crushed digestive or graham craker crumbs.
- Take of sugar.
- Take of ground cinnamon.
- Take of butter (melted).
- Prepare of cream cheese(make sure its room temperature).
- Prepare of eggs.
- Prepare of egg yolks.
- Take of flour.
- Take of sugar.
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
- Use of sour cream.
- Use of salt.
- Provide of orange or lemon zest ( but use orange zest).
- Use of fresh strawberry and strawberry jam for topping.
Steps to make Strawberry Cheesecake:
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Grease the spring form pan with butter or non stick spray then wrap the bottom of pan with aluminum foil..
- FOR CRUST: put the buiscuits into the plastic bag and crush it using rolling pin. Pur the crumbs into the medium bowl and add the melted butter until well combined. Add the mixture into a cake pan (spring formpan) and press it and make as a base crust bake it in pre heat oven for 6-8 minutes and then chill it.
- FOR FILLING: Using electric mixer in a LOW SPEED beat the creamcheese until it looks smooth. (The more you mixed it long and makes it looks shiny and no lumps your cake will going to have smooth and even texture..).
- Add the sugar, flour and salt and continue beating until it smooth or well combine..
- Add the egg ONE AT A TIME and make sure that everything on the bottom of the bowl is well mixed. Then put the sour cream and orange zest. Beat it until all the ingredients is well mixed..
- Pour it on the pan. Shake slow to realease any air bubbles and the smooth the top..
- Put it into a baking pan with 2-3 cups of hot water. Bake it for 12-15 minutes and wait till the surface become little brown. When it starting get brown lower the temperature to 200 degreesF and bake for another 1 hr to 15 minutes. Check the cake and give little shake to see if its ok. If it's still "wiggly" set it for a few minutes more..
- Turn the oven off and let the cheesecake rest inside the oven for about 30 minutes and then allow the cheesecake rest again outside the oven for 15 minutes more 🙂 chill and serve. Put the strawberry jam and fresh strawberry for the toppings and serve. Enjoy!.
If you find this Strawberry Cheesecake recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.