Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Turkey Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Turkey Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Choose To Consume.
Many individuals do not fully grasp that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food place. You will notice that the nutrition in these kinds of is non existent and the unwanted effects will be really bad. That is why we are going to be going over the food items that you should be ingesting that will have a good effect on your health.
One more thing you will want to make sure of is that your consuming enough of is your vegetables as this will in addition be able to have a good affect on your health. Potassium is amongst the things that you will find in various vegetables, and naturally they also contain many various vitamins and minerals you will also need. As an example, broccoli has a lot of potassium to supply you with your daily recommended allowances. You will also discover that a salad, made with spinach as opposed to lettuce, can provide your body with many more necessary nutrients.
By following a few of the suggestions above you will notice that you will end up living a healthier life. Something that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can purchase in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to turkey casserole recipe. To cook turkey casserole you only need 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Turkey Casserole:
- You need 2 cup of cooked turkey of any kind (deli, leftover, ground).
- Use 1 of jar of white sauce (prego or whatever).
- Take 1 of small can of peas.
- You need of salt and pepper.
- Use 1 packages of cooked noodles.
Instructions to make Turkey Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray baking dish with cooking spray..
- Place cooked noodles in the baking dish..
- Place turkey in a layer on top of the noodles. I used leftovers from my roast turkey. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste..
- Add a layer of peas..
- Cover with white sauce. It's ok to gently mix if you want or mix it all together in a bowl to begin with then put it in the dish..
- Bake at 350 for about 25-30 to warm it up..
If you find this Turkey Casserole recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.