Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Big Stick Creamsicle Bourbon recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Big Stick Creamsicle Bourbon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Big Stick Creamsicle Bourbon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Boost Your Mood.
A lot of us have been taught to believe that comfort foods are not good and are to be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be altogether nutritious and it’s good for you to consume them. There are several foods that basically can improve your moods when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Put together a trail mixout of a variety of seeds and nuts. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, etc are all terrific for helping to raise your mood. This is possible as these foods have a bunch of magnesium which boosts your production of serotonin. Serotonin is known as the “feel good” chemical and it tells your brain how you should be feeling at all times. The higher your levels of serotonin, the better you are going to feel. Not just that but nuts, particularly, are a fantastic protein source.
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try some of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to big stick creamsicle bourbon recipe. To make big stick creamsicle bourbon you only need 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Big Stick Creamsicle Bourbon:
- Prepare 1 of rocks glass, rocksed to the top.
- You need 2 ounces of any extra vanilla-y Bourbon (we used Eagle Rare today).
- Get 4 ounces of fresh squeezed *sweet* orange juice (has to be fresh squeezed so you don't get that weird Vitamin B flavor that citrus juice gets when it's been oxidized).
- Provide 2 teaspoons of maraschino cherry syrup (has to be that bright red, super fake almond flavored kind, not artisanal).
- Use of optional: 1 to 2 drops vanilla extract if you want it extra, extra vanilla-y.
Instructions to make Big Stick Creamsicle Bourbon:
- Pour all the ingredients into your rocksed glass, give it a few good stirs, and enjoy. :).
These creamsicles were born last summer out of necessity. Living in northern Europe, where air conditioning is a rare commodity, I had to create practical ways of staying cool for the few weeks of heat we get each year. See more ideas about orange creamsicle, creamsicle, food. If you like the popsicle, you'll love this cocktail! A delicious drink that will be festive throughout the holiday season.
If you find this Big Stick Creamsicle Bourbon recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.