Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Homemade Nacho Cheese Sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Homemade Nacho Cheese Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Nacho Cheese Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
Most of us have been trained to think that comfort foods are bad and must be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is a sugary food or some other junk food, this holds true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be completely healthy and it’s good for you to consume them. There are some foods that, when you consume them, can improve your mood. If you feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Put together several trail mix of nuts or seeds. Your mood can be improved by eating peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, and so on. This is because seeds and nuts have plenty of magnesium which raises your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is a feel-good chemical substance that directs the brain how to feel at any given moment. The more serotonin in your brain, the happier you’ll feel. Nuts, along with elevating your mood, can be a superb source of protein.
So you see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are not good for you just so to feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade nacho cheese sauce recipe. You can cook homemade nacho cheese sauce using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Homemade Nacho Cheese Sauce:
- Provide 2 cup of milk I used lactaid milk.
- Use 2/3 cup of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- You need 2 cup of sharp cheddar cheese crumbled.
- Take 1 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground cayenne pepper or to taste.
- Get 1 teaspoon of heaping of cornstarch.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
Instructions to make Homemade Nacho Cheese Sauce:
- Heat the milk but don't boil. Add the cumin..
- Mix well now add the cayenne pepper..
- Add the cheese stirring constantly so it won't stick to the sides or bottom..
- When the cheese melt stir to milk mixture and slow add the cornstarch in. Let it thicken even more..
- Let rest off the heat so that the sauce won't break and become grainy..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
Now, I'm going to come right out and say that this recipe is very similar to the classic nacho cheese sauce you'd find at the movies, a ball. Smooth, creamy with great nacho cheese flavor, this recipe is perfect for parties, busy weeknight dinners and game Homemade Nacho Cheese Sauce – From Scratch. Nacho cheese usually comes in a can or bag. This homemade nacho cheese sauce doesn't take long to make, and if you have leftovers, it stores nicely in the fridge until you reheat it. And if I decide that I "accidentally" made too much, I have the perfect solution.
If you find this Homemade Nacho Cheese Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.