NFT Crypto Art is a blockchain-based platform that offers a new way to get and trade physical artworks. Users can buy original art pieces and use them as they please — whether it’s framing it, hanging it on their wall, or trading it with others in the NFT Crypto Art ecosystem.
In late-2018, blockchain-based artist Alexey Kondakov started working on a project called NFT Crypto Art. The goal of his project is to bring digital art to the physical world. Using NFTs, he’s making digital-quality collages and designs that live on the blockchain and can be accessed and owned by anyone.
This spring, Kondakov, and his art creations will be part of the Post-Internet and Crypto Art exhibition organised by the Institute of New Art, Zagreb, Croatia.
One of the many exhibitions featuring the NFT Crypto Art project is this autumn’s Art Basel Zurich, which is considering accepting.
What gives NFT Crypto Art value?
How do NFTs work? Whether you’re a collector of fine art or a fan of photography, you’ve probably thought about what it would be like to own a piece of work by a highly-esteemed artist. But how can you be sure that the piece is authentic? With blockchain technology, digital artworks can gain value as they are “tokenised”. A digital certificate of ownership can be created using blockchain technology. You can then buy and sell these pieces on the blockchain platform.
Why is NFT Crypto so expensive?
Verifying the authenticity of non-fungible assets is a necessary process. The assets can be anything from paintings by Picasso to digital assets like CryptoKitties. Blockchain technology makes it possible for companies to verify the uniqueness of each asset. It is beneficial in the art space, where every painting is unique and irreplaceable.
The value of NFT art is rooted in the fact that it represents the artist’s vision—that is why NFT art has become such a popular way to own art.
What is the rarest NFT?
The following is a list of the most expensive NFT Crypto Art tokens ever sold:
- Everyday: the First 5000 Days — $69.3m.
- CryptoPunk #7523 — $11.75m.
- CryptoPunk #3100 — $7.67m.
- CryptoPunk #7804 — $7.6m.
- Beeple’s Crossroad — $6.6m.
- Beeple’s Ocean Front — $6m.
- CryptoPunk #5217 – ($5.59m)
- Edward Snowden’s Stay Free — $5.4m
- CryptoPunk #2338 — $4.37m
Can you sell a painting as an NFT?
When you sell artwork as a non-fungible token (NFT), you can destroy the physical original and give the buyer a sense of ownership. One way to do this is to shred and dispose of your precious art after being sold on Ethereum. Another way is to burn it down.
Where is NFT Crypto Art for Sale?
It’s important to note that NFT marketplaces are becoming increasingly popular. Here is a list of some of the top ones you can use for your crypto assets.
- OpenSea is the leader in NFT sales. OpenSea has all sorts of digital assets available on its platform, and it’s free to sign up and browse the extensive offerings. It also supports artists and creators and has an easy-to-use process if you want to create your own NFT (known as “minting”).
- Axie Marketplace. Axie Marketplace is the online shop for the video game Axie Infinity.
- Larva Labs/CryptoPunks.
- NBA Top Shot Marketplace.
- Nifty Gateway.
How do I create an NFT Art?
NFT art is a new type of art. It is easy to create, but it is also very unique. The following steps will guide you through making NFT art in a way that you can be proud of.
- Select an NFT Marketplace. (OpenSea.io is the industry’s largest NFT Marketplace).
- Set Up a Digital Wallet.
- Create Your Collection.
- Creating Your Digital Arts Token.
- Listing Your Artwork For Sale.
- Promote Your Work On Social Media.
How do I make and sell art on NFT?
If you’re interested in creating an NFT, here are the steps.
- Buy some cryptocurrency. Most platforms take the Ethereum cryptocurrency, Ether (Image credit: Ethereum)
- Create a digital wallet.
- Add money to your wallet.
- Connect your wallet to an NFT platform.
- Upload your file.
- Set up an auction.
- Describe your NFT.
- Pay the fee (but be warned)
Is NFT art coin a good investment?
Can digital art be considered a form of investment? Yes. Blockchain technology and non-fungible tokens (NFTs) can make digital art a profitable investment for artists and content creators. Long-term, it could potentially become an asset like any other, such as gold or real estate. For example, you can buy a unique work of art, just like buying a rare diamond.