How to use Instagram Reels is very easy and simple. You can do this from an Android phone or an iPhone, given that the feature has been officially released for all types of smartphones.
This feature adds further to the list of best Instagram features released in 2021. Not only will this make mobility easier for the users, but it is expected to be able to compete with TikTok as the main competitor to the Reel feature.
So, without needing to wait much longer, we will explain the guide to using the Instagram Reels feature from Android phones or iPhones in this article. I hope you enjoy it!
What are Instagram Reels?
Reels is a feature on IG to record short videos paired with selected music, which can then be shared with other users on social media. That’s right, and the new IG feature is almost identical to the TikTok application.
As you know, the reels have been released on Instagram and successfully tested in 50 other countries.
This feature was released with Instagram Music, which we managed to try. You can read the article “How to make Instagram Music.”
Afterward, users can record approximately 15 seconds of video on the reels, combining them with selected music. Users can also add video content with cool and funny filters like Tiktok and Youtube Short.
How to use Instagram Reels?
To enjoy the Reels feature, users must first update the Instagram application to the latest version. After that, users can be as creative as TikTokers.
Here’s a guide to using Instagram Reels on Android and iPhone:
- Open the Instagram app.
- Swipe the screen to the right or left to open Instagram Camera.
- At the bottom, tap the “Reel” option.
- Click on the record button to make a video (3-15 seconds long).
- Edit the videos you record, starting by adding audio, text, augmented reality (AR), or other effects.
- Finished. Upload your reel video to the “Posts” or “Instagram Stories” page.
Why are Instagram reels not showing?
Although this feature has been officially released in Indonesia, it turns out that some users complain that the reels do not show up on their cellphones, both Android and iPhone.
In our opinion, there are several reasons why Reels Instagram is not showing on cellphones, namely:
- Users still haven’t updated their Instagram app to the latest version.
- The facility of reels is still being gradually provided in some accounts.
- The operating system on smartphones is still not updated.
- There is a problem with the IG application, so it needs to be reinstalled.
Based on the recommendation, there are several ways you can try to bring the Reels to feature to your Instagram account, such as:
- Update your Instagram account to the latest version.
- Keep your smartphone OS to the updated version.
- Restart the smartphone.
- Log out of your Instagram account and try to sign in again.
- Reinstall the Instagram application if the error occurs.
That was the guide on how to use Instagram Reels, which was just released last year, 2021. We are sure your content will be more colorful, and your engagement will increase.
Share and comment on this article to continue receiving information, tips,, tricks and news about technology from willdewitt.com.