Low Carb Greek Soutzoukakia Meatballs Ketodiet Blog from files.ketodietapp.comGround lamb is an easy way to reinvent your favorite dishes. Apart from being delicious, lamb is perfect for the keto diet. Learn how to make lamb kofta kebab (aka ground lamb kebabs) at home in 15 minutes.
This recipe includes the traditional quantities of these spices and herbs, but you.
Over 30 of our favorite dinner recipes that will make a keto diet easy to stick to. These ground lamb recipes include lamb burgers, lamb meatballs, kofte flatbreads with yogurt sauce, and even a lamb pizza. Keto lamb chops with herb butter. 15 delicious ground lamb recipes to make for fast weeknight dinners.
- 1 pound ground lamb
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
Tomato and Cucumber Salad
- 10.5 ounces cherry tomatoes, halved
- 6-inch piece English cucumber, cubed
- 1/4 cup purple onion, chopped fine
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 20 whole pitted Kalamata olives, halved
- 10-20 large fresh mint leaves, chiffonade (sliced into fine strips)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 30 ml
- Salt and pepper to taste
Sliced goat cheese (this is my favorite and does not affect the net carb count if using 1 ounce or less)
– additional chopped Kalamata olives with additional feta and mint
- Burgers: Add the lamb and beef to a medium bowl, tear up into small pieces and mix gently with your hands to distribute more evenly. Chop the garlic and rosemary and add to the meat. Add the rest of the dry ingredients to the meat, sprinkling it evenly over the surface. Mix well. I use my hand mixer. Form into 6 balls and flatten into patties. Refrigerate overnight or cook now. The flavor is better the next day.
- Grill or pan-fry the lamb burgers to your preference. I grilled mine 2 1/2 minutes on 1 side and 2 minutes on the other.
- Tomato & Cucumber Salad: Halve the tomatoes and place into a medium bowl. Peel the cucumber and dice or cube putting it on top of the tomatoes. Halve the olives and place on the cucumbers. Chop and add the onions, add the cheese and then the mint. Do not mix or add the olive oil, salt and pepper until ready to serve.
Thanks, www.lowcarbmaven.com/lamb-burgers/ for the best recipes.
Hope you try it.